I started the week on Sunday with my lovely daughter who took me to a birthday brunch then to a movie. She is the sweetest girl on the planet!
Monday brought me a milestone birthday (not tellin’ which one) and lunch with my baby sister. She gave me the coolest gift! Then, it was a quick trip to the Apple store where I gave myself an iPad, followed by a wonderful evening making art with my sister.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday — back to work for this old girl.
Gotta’ tell you folks, life just doesn’t get much better. All I need now is about a pound of chocolate and a really good foot massage and I’m all set.
Okay, enough about me, on to the award rules!
This award(s) requires sharing 7 facts about yourself and nominating 15 co-bloggers you love and want to make happy with a well deserved token of gratitude. Here goes …
The facts …
- I see a turkey neck in my future and I don’t like it!
- I’ve never been to Spain but I think I’d like it there if, of course, it rains mainly on the plain.
- I like squash, just about any way you want to cook it.
- Lightning bugs make me smile.
- I think that, for many of us, family is a love hate relationship.
- I’m pretty sure that all the world’s problems could be solved if thinking about them involved a rocking chair or a porch swing.
- I’m tickled pink that Dallas is back on TV and I already miss Mad Men.
The blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award …
- Snotting Black
- Gwirrel’s Garden
- Sweet Mother
- Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- Path Writer
- Katie is a Teacher
- You Monsters are People
- Air Cooled Underwear
- Lipstick Rhetoric
- Running Naked with Scissors
- The Studio – Painting Your Way
- John & Anne Wiley
- The Underestimated Mom
- Belle of the Carnival’s Blog
All of the above are lovely blogs and I hope you’ll visit each and every one of them and will enjoy them as much as I do.