Does it count if your baby sister gives you a blogging award?
Sure it does! So, without further ado …
My own sweet preacherswifeintheknow sent me a Kreativ Blogger Award.
She’s such a sweet old girl. (Psst, don’t tell her to her face that she’s old. She’s in denial. It could get messy.)
Okay, enough small talk, let’s get on with the rules for this honorarium …
First and foremost …
THANK YOU — for the award, pwitk!
7 things about myself:
- There have been times when I’ve wondered what it would have been like to have more brothers and less sisters.
- I really can’t stand watching reality TV and I wish they’d bring back the Donna Reed Show.
- I miss Cary Grant. George Clooney is almost a substitute, but he just doesn’t quite fill the void that Cary left us with. Same thing re Clark Gable and Clive Owen … close, but no cigar.
- I can think of about a gazillion things I’d rather do than clean house … and often do.
- I think my daughter is the neatest thing since sliced bread!
- I would like to tar and feather the joker who invented plastic clam shell packaging.
- As soon as I can think of a good logo design and name for it, I’m gonna’ create my own blogger award to drive everyone nuts with.
Nominate seven bloggers for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Girl in the Hat — She writes stuff and not just blog stuff either.
- The Middlest Sister — You gotta’ see her paper cutting. It’s fantastic!
- Bluebird Blvd. — Check out her 5 minute dance party.
- Ziiplight — Great photography!
- Second Lunch – A wonderful cartoonist.
- Life in the Boomer Lane — She writes stuff, too! Good stuff.
- Ashley Jillian – Another great writer! Must be something in the water around here.
Just so you’ll know. I expect wonderously creative things from all of you!
Yes, wonderously is a real word!
- Kreativ Blogger Award (preacherswifeintheknow.wordpress.com)