I started the week on Sunday with my lovely daughter who took me to a birthday brunch then to a movie. She is the sweetest girl on the planet!
Monday brought me a milestone birthday (not tellin’ which one) and lunch with my baby sister. She gave me the coolest gift! Then, it was a quick trip to the Apple store where I gave myself an iPad, followed by a wonderful evening making art with my sister.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday — back to work for this old girl.
Then, Friday comes around and the lovely jensinewall and the effervescent as long as I’m singing each sent me a One Lovely Blog Award.
Gotta’ tell you folks, life just doesn’t get much better. All I need now is about a pound of chocolate and a really good foot massage and I’m all set.
Okay, enough about me, on to the award rules!
This award(s) requires sharing 7 facts about yourself and nominating 15 co-bloggers you love and want to make happy with a well deserved token of gratitude. Here goes …
The facts …
- I see a turkey neck in my future and I don’t like it!
- I’ve never been to Spain but I think I’d like it there if, of course, it rains mainly on the plain.
- I like squash, just about any way you want to cook it.
- Lightning bugs make me smile.
- I think that, for many of us, family is a love hate relationship.
- I’m pretty sure that all the world’s problems could be solved if thinking about them involved a rocking chair or a porch swing.
- I’m tickled pink that Dallas is back on TV and I already miss Mad Men.
The blogs I nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award …
- Snotting Black
- Gwirrel’s Garden
- Sweet Mother
- Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- Path Writer
- Katie is a Teacher
- You Monsters are People
- Air Cooled Underwear
- Lipstick Rhetoric
- Running Naked with Scissors
- The Studio – Painting Your Way
- John & Anne Wiley
- The Underestimated Mom
- Belle of the Carnival’s Blog
All of the above are lovely blogs and I hope you’ll visit each and every one of them and will enjoy them as much as I do.
clap clap clap
You are too kind!
Thank you for the nomination it is very lovely of you! I can’t wait to see the new Dallas!
You’re very welcome. The new Dallas is just as juicily delicious as the original Dallas. just as many twists and turns, maybe even more. Bobby is still cute and JR is still wickedly evil.
Belated Happy Birthday and congratulations!
Thanks so much!
Thanks for the nomination!
You’re so very welcome!
Congratulations, and Happy Birthday!
Thank you muchly!
Thank you for the Nomination. I am glad you like my work. soon I hope to be more active again writing.
You’re very welcome!
Happy (belated) birthday and ditto on Dallas!
Thanks so much! Can’t wait to see if Pam comes back. I’m betting she will.
My thoughts exactly. And Kristen, too!